Essentially, paracord is an integral item that any military person will not want to miss. At most times, something may break and it needs a quick way to fix it and the only thing to help in that case is the paracord. It feels so discouraging when you go for your paracord and find it in a tangled mess derailing your efforts of urgently mending the breakage. As a trained U.S military, Matthew Adams has come up with an easy and quick way to maximize the utility of paracord. Having worked in the United States Marine Corps for more than eight years and learning the dire need of a paracord, he has developed Quikcord. Quickcord is a Military Inspired Paracord Essential.
To save time while using your paracord, Quikcord makes it easy for you to store, cut and dispense it. This military-inspired product is so much organized and easy to carry. Additionally, Quikcord is fitted with an emergency nighttime device that can also serve as a temporary flashlight.
The choice of manufacturing material is very particular and considers the quality and temperature changes. For instance, Quikcord is made up of polypropylene copolymer that provides excellent low-temperature resistance.
The success story of the Quikcord invention
You will never regret it when using Quikcord. From experience, Quikcord comes with a myriad of benefits.
- You need a paracord that dispenses easily, Quikcord is the only option. Quikcord exhibits an unmatched design that uniquely stacks the paracord to enhance its efficiency and accessibility. In other words, Quikcord holds a 25 feet long tangle-free paracord.
- Quikcord is the only solution to cut your paracord easily. It contains an inbuilt blade that cuts the paracord at any point you want. To ensure your safety and that of your child, we have put the blade within the housing. Do not waste your time getting your knife to cut the paracord by obtaining Quikcord.
- The most exciting feature that Quikcord has is the built-in, pre-assembled emergency signal. Unlike the flares and strobe lights that break, this night-time signal device lasts for 12 hours and can double up as a temporary light at necessary moments.
- It is unimaginable how easy it is to store Quikcord. Its hard casing can withstand temperatures and pressure of any magnitude and is safe in your tool bag, glove compartment, backpack, and U.S. Army tank.
- Quikcord takes pride in being exclusively made in the United States: right from manufacturing, assembling, and distribution. This means that its production creates many jobs for the Americans.
- What more do you need when you have a paracord that you can carry in and to any place? Quikcord is one paracord that you can easily clip to your bag exterior or slip in your back pocket or jacket.
There is no need to worry but rather obtain your Quikcord since it has been tested and approved by the military, outdoors people and hikers, extreme sports enthusiasts, and boaters and fishermen. It has also passed the test of time since its inception in the year 2016. Increase your confidence by flawlessly working with Quikcord.