Adding nutrition supplements like bee pollen and maca powder in your green smoothie will increase health benefits that your body will acquire from your mix.
Yield: 1 glass
- 1 cup chopped kale leaves
- 1 cup chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1 cup chopped Swiss chard leaves
- 1⁄2 cup sliced ripe bananas
- 1⁄2 kiwi fruit
- Juice of 1⁄2 lemon
- 1 cup distilled water
- 1 teaspoon bee pollen
- 1⁄2 teaspoon maca powder
- Wash all ingredients thoroughly. Prepare as directed in the recipe.
- Put all ingredients in a blender. Blend at high speed until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and serve immediately.
Replace water with same amount of unsweetened coconut water for extra
alkaline in your green smoothie. If kiwis are not in season, substitute it with mango or papaya.
Subscribe to The Military Diet
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox